Friday, February 24, 2006

If only I could be this addicted to exercise!

Oh yeah ...... can't leave blogging alone ..... and received my very first comment ..... thanks Annie Pannie xxx Kind words, kindred spirit and the kindling I need! But with this bloggging addiction .... seems like no time for those calf muscles. Yet all those skinny latte friends of mine are out there getting pumped. Looking good. Motivated and purpose driven. I've fallen of the wagon so much I'm battered and bruised. Can't get up ..... so the couch looks great!! Quiet contemplation is the order for the day. Yeah, I'll put off what I could do today ..... for tomorrow!! Isn't there a quote like that?????? :}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Mary Wary:
This is a good thing - a very good
thing as Martha would say - a very
tit - a - llating experience!! I hope it will give us all a glimmer of hope to seek the cure of
bweast cancer and help us to bwing
good health to all women, wherever we are and whatever we do!! It is
what's up front that counts!!!