Friday, February 24, 2006

Where are you? Not interested in supporting the cure to end breast cancer?

I did think that I would have heard from some of you before now!!! I know .... you all have busy lives ..... don't rub it in. But perhaps, you don't want to reveal yourself. That's OK, just choose a made up name when you enter a comment and make it a little provocative. We don't want this blog to be the most boring this side of the parallel universe. If you need a helping hand:
  1. click on comment
  2. enter text on right hand side text box
  3. click on circle for "other" or annonymous .... for me "other" is better ... you can then add a silly but clever name
  4. publish .... and that's all there is
  5. please do it often ....... post a comment I mean
  6. MOST OF ALL, CLICK ON THE ADS

No comments: