Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Road Less Travelled


And, certainly less travelled for me ... but it's true ... the smell of the tarmac is calling (that's if we ever get rid of the snow!!

Only 3 people have responded or commented on my site!! A little bit downcast about that!! By the way, I did post "how-to" points about making a comment below. So for now I will prefer to think that is intimidation and not that you don't love me xxxxx But if it goes on for much longer :{

Keep commenting and as I will keep on saying, keep clicking the ads!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I kick the bucket, I am so pleased to know that I leave André in loving hands.
Fay What I want most is to have you by my side at the starting line and holding my hand when we cross the finish line for Breast Cancer.
Lov
Donna

Anonymous said...

From Mary Wary
I think what you are doing is wonderful and I am sure, once all of your friends bwog on to help the cause - it will be a "STEP IN
THE RIGHT DIRECTION" to ewadicate
bweast cancer !! HOORAY FOR FAYSIE WAYSIE!!!!